Protect Your Firefox Bookmarks with Password. 0

тяσנαη нα¢кєя | 19:05 | ,



Protect Your Firefox Bookmarks with Password.

Regular Firefox users have real habits of saving several bookmarks for their favorite webpages. I often bookmark pages so that I can view it later. But the problem is that when some one else use this computer when I am not at home, the bookmarks are really accessible to him, that I don't want.

So I come across to a Firefox Add-on that really does the job that I wanted. It is Link Password which may be found in Mozilla Add-on repository.

This Add-on adds to new context menu items in Firefox bookmarks. Encrypt this Link and Decrypt this Link. Just right click on any bookmark and select encrypt this link and set a password. Now whenever others try to open this bookmark the following dialog box will be displayed:

0 Responses So Far:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Abubaker Javed Enhanced by +92-301-5194008